- How can Greens and wider Left in Wigan best mount a challenge to Labour & UKIP at next year’s elections and beyond?
- Join Fight Against Fracking or Live in Fracking Hell!
- AN ECONOMY FOR THE 99% – share ideas and tools to make it happen!
- Camp Frack 2 Makes Big Splash in the Rain!
- Wigan Diggers’ Festival Flyer
- Greater Manchester MAY DAY March & Rally
- Sign up to Support Ken Loach’s Appeal
- Support the PCS Strike on Budget Day
- When Are They Gonna Learn? (Fracking Hell!)
- We Don’t Want Your Fracking Well!
- Let’s Get the Party Started!
- Temperature Rises in Greater Manchester Campaign to Save OUR NHS!
- United Response from the Left required to the Crisis We are Facing!
- Camp Frack 2 – No to Fracking – Yes to One Million Climate Jobs – 10th/11th/12th May
- Manchester Climate Change Wake Up Call
- Greater Manchester Health Emergency – Unite to Save Our NHS!
- Socialist Organisation & Democracy Today
- Fracking on its Way to Greater Manchester Area
- 2012 in review
- Practicalities of Organising a General Strike
- Protestors Demonstrate Against Con-Dem Austerity
- Protest Against Con-Dem Austerity – Defend Our NHS & Other Public Services!
- Save Bolton’s Health Services, Save Our A&E – Fight Job Cuts
- Wigan Green Socialists – Pre-Xmas Programme
- Photos from the TUC’s March for a Future that Works – 20 Oct 2012
- Green Left launch Ecosocialist Newspaper!
- Stop Cuadrilla turning Lancashire into a Fracking Hell!
- A Future that Works – Why Ecosocialists will be Marching in London on Saturday
- How the Tories’ New Bedroom Tax Might Affect You!
- Tory Conference: More Cuts & More Enslavement
stutteringsteps on Practicalities of Organising a… Stephen Hall on When Are They Gonna Learn? (Fr… Robert Eagleton on When Are They Gonna Learn? (Fr… Eddie Adams on Let’s Get the Party… Steph Prior on Let’s Get the Party… Concorde on How the Tories’ New Bedr… Hugh Stanley on How the Tories’ New Bedr… Hugh Stanley on How the Tories’ New Bedr… Stop,Look,Listen…my… on Fracking on its Way to Greater… Mick Shaw on How the Tories’ New Bedr… Mick Shaw on How the Tories’ New Bedr… Stephen Hall on Plebgate – Tory Chief Wh… JED on How the Tories’ New Bedr… Stephen Hall on Plebgate – Tory Chief Wh… Roy Ratcliffe on A Future that Works – Wh…
Author Archives: Stephen Hall
How can Greens and wider Left in Wigan best mount a challenge to Labour & UKIP at next year’s elections and beyond?
Greece’s ‘Coalition of the Radical Left’ Syriza (photo of their recent Conference shown above) which has grown in the last five years to become the country’s largest political party; Denmark’s Red-Green Alliance; Spain’s Podemos, and here in England, Lewisham’s People Before Profit coalition (there … Continue reading
Doreen & John Stopforth, who just coincidentally, I was in Wigan with yesterday, and are featured in this cartoon video, should consider themselves comparatively lucky! The area where they live, between Preston and Southport, is only going to be blighted … Continue reading
Organised by Climate Survivors and the Alliance for Jobs and Climate Whilst austerity is presented as the only way, many local groups are working together in creative ways with positive results such as Incredible Edible who take unused land and grow food for … Continue reading
“Not a great turnout due to weather, but we all had a great time, and I’m sure some good stuff will come out of it in the next few months. I’m getting a really good buzz about it, rather like the anti-roads … Continue reading
Organised jointly by Greater Manchester Association of Trades Union Councils & Manchester & Salford Trades Union Councils. Let’s make this the biggest and loudest May Day event we’ve had in Greater Manchester for many a year! Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/548537061857654/
The welfare state is being dismantled by the coalition government, bringing great suffering to the most vulnerable in society and eroding the living conditions of millions of ordinary people. Worse still, the Labour Party is not presenting a strong opposition … Continue reading